Congratulations to the five fire departments who got the news today that their applications were chosen to receive grants. It’s always exciting for me to call each fire chief in person to share the good news. The recipients are:
- Niobe Lake Fire Department: $23,900 for a used 4×4 3/4 ton pickup truck
- Edwardsburgh Cardinal Township Fire Department: $13,495 for a Hurst Hydraulic Ram
- Batchawana Fire & Rescue: $4,190 for a rescue strut kit and winch
- Montague Township Fire Department: $3,928 for a Galaxy GX2 Test System
- McDougall Fire Department: $2,339.50 for half the cost of a Mavic 2 Firefighter Drone
Congratulations to all the recipients and thank you for all you do for your communities!